Farm VR Website and API
FarmVR is a Virtual Reality Agricultural Experience, designed to “immerse” people into various agricultural experiences to learn more about where their food comes from, consider Agriculture and a career pathway and assist teachers to engage their students in the classroom.
FarmVR needed a website to work as a functional marketing and communications tool and position itself as a thought leader in the industry.
Specifically, the new website needed to fulfil the following business needs:
- Serve VR video via Flowplayer Widget for immersive engagement
- Custom Grid tool for a video directory allowing easy navigation of videos
- RSS feed for content from the main blog of Think Digital to unify blogging content in the Think Digital online world
The new website needed to assist the target audience do the following:
- Engage with immersive experiences of real agriculture in Australia.
- Use VR and Mobile technology to engage with the materials
- Have a learning path into the Think Digital Campus
Ultimately, the Think Digital website had to be a cutting edge learning tool that showcases what is possible in VR video for promoting experiences in a digital environment.
Note: This project was taken in house with the think digital team in 2018 to take advantage of Firebase and new technology in the VR space.
Do you need a website for your business?
Reach out to the Team at M R K to see how we can help you with your website